"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
— Robert A. Heinlein (Stranger in a Strange Land)
— Robert A. Heinlein (Stranger in a Strange Land)
Last night, I received one of the most wonderful gifts
Mr. D turned the "other blog" into a book - bound and everything...all 365 pages of it!
Yesterday was actually full of gifts:
the weather could not have been more beautiful
we both got off work a little early and met at Estadio (a new sushi style spanish restaurant downtown)
a wonderful and honest conversation, that turned to tears and then laughter
(yes, for those who may be wondering...the tears are recorded)
bought the new iPod nano
new red lipstick for me and a brown corduroy blazer for him
and to top it all off, Mr. D received amazing accolades from paypal for a commercial he filmed and directed
And later, when my heart started beating irregularly, I was once again reminded
that I have so much to be thankful for, a unique and perfect gift
a celebration of life indeed.
For once I am actually sad that the week has come to an end.
photo one found here from inhabit, photo two once again by the amazing annette pehrsson.


No comments:
Post a Comment