"It is often in the darkest
skies that we see the
brightest stars."
— Richard Evans
skies that we see the
brightest stars."
— Richard Evans
Happy Friday!
Today Mr. D told me that "my bad moods don't last long...
they are strong sometimes, but never long."
There was definitely a point the night before, when I was still covered in
blotchy red hives and almost every inch of my body was aching, that I found myself
in a complete disarray.
I was crying for a reason I can't even remember - sobbing maybe -
[crying on top of an already bad cold does not mix well]
When Mr. D swooped me up in his arms with a smile.
He knows just how to calm me down while confirming my fear
that I'm shedding pointless tears without making me feel crazy.
And somehow managing to make me feel beautiful all along.
[which blows my mind, because apparently hives and tears don't mix well either!!!]
Beauty found in gray skies is, in my opinion, the brightest of all.
[Its hard to be in a bad mood on a Friday afternoon anyway]
photo found here from downtownfrombehind.

No comments:
Post a Comment