"If things start happening, don't worry,
don't stew, just go right along
and you'll start happening too." — Dr. Seuss
and you'll start happening too." — Dr. Seuss
Things are changing at a dramatic rate at work
many emotions have been stirred and rocked - maybe even kicked a little.
Up until now though, I have kept a safe distance from the tumultuous waves-
worrying not about what I cannot change,
but this week several events have sent me plunging into the unsteady realm
of trying to plan for the unknown that lies only steps ahead.
Meandering and fumbling forward through the brush and glassy water
admittedly uneasy for the first time since this all started.
But there is such a comfort in scriptures read and promises forever kept,
and knowing that husband is there when I get home, no matter what
is such a wonderful and freeing feeling.
This I recall to my mind; therefore I have confidence
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed,
For His compassions never fail.
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed,
For His compassions never fail.
They are renewed every morning.
GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.
The Lord is my portion, says my soul;
GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.
The Lord is my portion, says my soul;
therefore I have confidence in Him.
The Lord is good to those who trust in Him,
The Lord is good to those who trust in Him,
to those who wait for Him.
Lamentations 3:21-25
photo on flickr here

No comments:
Post a Comment