Thursday, January 27, 2011

snow covered district.

"As snow gathers like bolts of lace 
Waltzing on a ballroom girl." 
— Joni Mitchell
 Working from home today thanks to the snow!
This morning our little street was full of people shoveling away the heavy wet snow,
and as much as I love the snow covered rooftops and branches of trees, 
I can't wait to see our street in Spring....
But it sure was fun being snowed in with this handsome man! 

3 comments:

Abby said...

Rob looks like a double agent in that picture. I'm not sure why, I mean, a person can wear sunglasses without looking like an agent, I should think.

Maybe it's the coat/glasses combo?

Anyway, excited to see you again tomorrow!

Whitney said...

Cant wait to see you guys either! And even thought its a going away party, I am glad it doesnt mean you are actually going away just yet...

Robd said...

Abby, I'm sort of having an identity crisis. I just found out I have a twin. I don't trust anyone, not even myself.