Wednesday, January 26, 2011

mans best friend

"Do you know why the nose of the bull dog is sloped backwards? 
So it can keep on breathing without ever letting go." 
— Winston S. Churchill
Growing up, we always had at least one dog - most times two -
and I have now been dog-less for over two years. I have been wanting one so badly for awhile now
and it was a qualification when we were looking for a place to live that dogs would be allowed.

When we got married, Mr. D agreed that we could get a dog in March...
so I have been avidly researching and looking into different breeds. 

Can't decide:
English Bulldog
French Bulldog
a doodle of sorts (we had a labradoodle that died two years ago)

We are going to look at the pound, too!

Here is the list of America's 10 Top Breeds. hm.

photo from flickr

1 comment:

Robd said...

I am pretty sure I said April.