"I have for the first time found what I can truly love–I have found you. You are my sympathy–my better self–my good angel–I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my centre and spring of life, wrap my existence about you–and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one." — Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
I cant believe its already cherry blossom season.
The festival starts this weekend and runs through next and it is one
of my very favorite things about living in the District.
We took these pictures last year --
looking back at all of them makes me so excited to go take pictures this year...
as a little family of three!
---
Has anyone seen the new Jane Eyre film in theaters right now?
Sometimes I daydream about going on a movie date in the middle of the week,
in the middle of the day with Mr. D ...
in my dream we go out for really good Mexican food after. Surprise, surprise.



3 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful!
Ahhhhhh when does the Cherry festival end?
We HAVE got to come see the blossoms!!!
P.S. Wish we were still in the same city and I would go to a midweek, movie with you everyday!!!! Oh, and Mexican food ha ha!
Whit, that last comment was me, ha ha. I am working from my Boss' computer today and it was signed in her gmail account ha ha. ooops!
It ends April 10, but the peak bloom is the 4th...they dont bloom very long. The parade and everything is the weekend of the 9th though. PLEASE come!!! I need you in my life :)
Post a Comment