Wednesday, March 23, 2011

our story

"You had to be willing to fight in order 
for a love story to last a life time."
— Cristina Marrero (The River: The Unsung Love Story) 
 Sometime, I will share our story on this blog. 
I relive it often. It was hard fought and full of so many wonderful memories.
I woke up this morning, after finally sleeping soundly (thank you, Luz!),
feeling so lucky to be married to such an amazing man.

After dinner last night at Ted's Bulletin on the Hill (sooo good!),
we went on a family walk with Luz around our neighborhood.

I wish I could spend whole days just exploring and talking with husband -
about our days, the houses we like and the future ahead...
with little Luz running alongside all the while making us laugh at her clumsy joy.

Today, I am lost in happy memories...and wishing it was Friday.
Photography by Carin Davis

No comments: