"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you."
— Elbert Hubbard
— Elbert Hubbard
Mr. D has been really busy as of late.
He has a lot of film projects going on right now, and its all a little stressful and time consuming.
So, it was a huge treat to go on a date last night.
We talked about life and directions we are headed in, individually and as a family.
And while it was all serious stuff, it made me so excited for our future.
All the unknowns are sort of thrilling when you know
you are going to go through it all together.
I love our little nest and coming home to it at the end of every day
and I love starting out each morning singing with my best friend.
I like sharing (stealing) his socks and falling asleep in his big comfy tshirts,
and the fact that no matter what is going on, or what stress is weighing him down,
he is there for me - cheering me on, loving me and always making me laugh.
Even after long days, he always comes home with a smile.
I am so thankful for husband and all that he does for our little family.
Man, I love being married to him.

No comments:
Post a Comment