Wednesday, March 30, 2011

today's best fit: my new favorite food blog!

"There is no love sincerer than the love of food."
— George Bernard Shaw
Just ask husband, if I am not currently snacking or eating then I am thinking about what I will eat next
sometimes even thinking about my next meal while eating the current one -
so food blogs are right up my alley...

This is my new favorite food blog. 
The photography is beautiful and I love the focus on
the connection between food and wellness. 
Foodie Therapy is simply beautiful and Caleigh is drop dead gorgeous herself.

[Caleigh is from Virginia and we went to high school together -
she is now living a beautiful life in France and currently a baker at Marlette Gourmet]
 

Check out all of the beautiful photography and recipes on Foodie Therapy!

1 comment:

Foodie Therapy said...

Thanks Whitney! Love your blog! Congratulations on the wedding...you're pictures are fabulous!!