"Home is the nicest word there is."
— Laura Ingalls Wilder
— Laura Ingalls Wilder
This couch lived in my mom's art studio last week,
and now resides in our cozy little house.
Family members start arriving tomorrow and I have so much to do to get ready -
namely, organizing our little home into a comfortable and relaxing place for company
and finishing work on several little projects.
I'm really looking forward to this weekend and upcoming week -
even though it will be a little hectic, I am so excited to spend time & celebrate with family and friends.
Also...excited that my dress from BHLDN
arrived in the mail this week! Can't wait to wear it.
arrived in the mail this week! Can't wait to wear it.
P.S. Saw a few pictures from the photo shoot we did with Amber and Jon of Live It Out Photography
and I cannot wait to share them and see the rest of them.
2 comments:
We so wish we could be there to celebrate!! Enjoy every minute remembering the best day of your life:)
Thank you, Abby!!! I cant wait to meet your sweet little boy! He will be here SO soon! Hope you are feeling great and enjoying this amazing and exciting time in your life. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment