"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes,
or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."
— Oscar Wilde
[my cute mom is in the middle]
When we were at my parents house over the weekend
I found one of my parent's old photo albums and had the best
time looking through the pictures -
it was fun seeing them when they were young and newly married.
My mom also let me try on and keep some of her favorite clothes from back in the day
and I left with an armful of wonderful clothes ...
she even gave me the outfit she wore on her wedding day!
I'm so glad she held on to all of them and that Im able to hear all of the stories
that they remind her of.




1 comment:
that first picture looks JUST like you!!! yall are both so pretty :-)
Post a Comment