"He who kisses joy as it flies by will live in eternity's sunrise."
— William Blake
Ever since my dad broke his hip on Sunday,
Mr. D and I have been staying out in the country.
And even after a daily hour and half commute in rush hour, the evening destination is completely worth it.
There is nothing quite as refreshing as breathing in the mountain dipped sky
and watching the hills roll by.
Mr. D took this picture of the sunrise.
As much as I hate waking up so early to face the day, there is nothing quite as full of hope
as those first few early morning hours out in the country -
how faithful the sunrise is...a great reminder from its creator.
Husband and I will be stealing away into the beautiful Virginia countryside again tonight...
anxious for my dad to join us soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment