"I will make you brooches and toys for your delight
Of bird-song at morning and star-shine at night.
I will make a palace fit for you and me
Of green days in forests and blue days at sea."
— Robert Louis Stevenson
Of bird-song at morning and star-shine at night.
I will make a palace fit for you and me
Of green days in forests and blue days at sea."
— Robert Louis Stevenson
There were
[for expended periods of time] this weekend
moments where I felt
I could not breathe
without insanity.
"Yes, it's crazy. Love is either crazy or it's nothing at all." — Milan Kundera
6 comments:
excuse my being blunt, but i have to admit that 90% of your posts are negative. it seems like most days are hard for you. and while i believe you always try to look for the good in the bad (because you usually end with a sentence of hope), it makes me wonder if everything is okay? is everything okay? i hope the things your dealing with in life are not too unbearable. reading your blog the last few months has me worried that you are living day after day of almost misery. best of luck- and hope it gets better soon. :)
Dear anonymous commenter,
Did you read the blog post?
Gosh, yes! I'm sorry that's what you see. I've never been happier.
Maybe anonymous doesn't understand negative and positve. What, 90% negative. Because all I get from this blog is LOVE LOVE LOVE and Couldn't be happier with mr. D.
That anonymous comment is so funny. At first I thought they must be talking about a different blog. Nothing about your blog says misery! It's dreamy, happy, and honest. Blog away Whitney!
Janelle, your comment has made my day. Thank you!
Post a Comment