“It's Friday, I'm in love.”
― Cure
― Cure
I'm feeling a little under the weather today...
but the singular fact that its Friday and I get to spend the afternoon with Mr. D
sort of makes all the other little things filling my mind wash away with the proverbial tide.
I've got lots of pictures to go through that are still tucked away in my camera
and I plan on filling it with even more this weekend....
We are going to Truckeroo tonight with friends and
I am looking so forward to a relaxing weekend at home with Mr. D and Moose.
Ive got a couple of chili and soup recipes to try out in the slow cooker (its finally that time of year again!)
and the best waffle mix for in the morning.
So thankful its Friday. Happy weekend y'all!
And SIC'EM BEARS!
picture found here.

No comments:
Post a Comment