“He stared at his hot chocolate like it held the secret to the universe.”
― Lilith Saintcrow
― Lilith Saintcrow
Yesterday, Mr. D and I both were feeling under the weather
so on this chilly October morning the warmth of hot chocolate in my hand is almost as good
as a warm bath or a big cozy towel just out of the drier.
The weekend came and went so quickly that I am just barely able to digest
the word "Tuesday" on my calendar staring back at me, not to mention "October."
But this is my very favorite time of year and I am looking so forward to the days ahead.
Sick or not sick, I am sure this wont be my only cup of hot chocolate today
and I am already looking forward to the next one...
however careful to slowly enjoy every warm, smooth sip of the one currently nestled between my hands.
It is only Tuesday, after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment