Wednesday, October 5, 2011

above all else


“Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself”
― Jean Anouilh
 I have not felt like cooking much lately -  
aside from a loaf of pumpkin bread a couple of days ago
so we have been going on little dates to restaurants all over the place. It has been such a treat. 
I could not be more thankful for Mr. D who has played music non-stop through our house,
made breakfast every morning this week and whisked me away to dinner every night.
Above all else, there is nothing more I love than being at home with that man.

He is working late tonight though...so Moose and I are on our own for dinner...
I'm thinking a warm panini sandwich and soup for me and the usual for her - 
except I might sneak her a piece of red onion 
[can you believe she loves red onions ?!] 
Such a silly Moose.


photograph by the talented and amazing Amber of Live It Out Photography

No comments: