“It is this broken road with pitfalls and sharp turns
and unexpected traverses that has brought me joy and adventure. ”
― Alice Walker
― Alice Walker
“Into all our lives, in many simple, familiar, homely ways,
God infuses this element of joy from the surprises of life,
which unexpectedly brighten our days
and fill our eyes with light.”
― Samuel Longfellow


15 comments:
Fun! Lucy is going to be such a good big sister :)
She is not going to know what hit her. She'll probably be begging to come stay with you guys more : )
congrats!! how exciting!
Thank you!!! We are so very excited!
I can't wait to celebrate in person! <3
CONGRATS you guys!!! That's so exciting:) That is going to be one beautiful baby.
did i not call this!? and you even tried to say i was wrong! geesh!! congrats! i am really excited for you! you will have a beautiful baby, no doubt! hope you are feeling well and that the rest of pregnancy goes well for you. :)
Anon - you totally called it... so did several other people. Im so glad we can finally share the news with everyone! Its a tough secret to keep. Thank you for your comment and happy weekend!
WOOO HOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is the best surprise in the whole world!! I'm excited to see your growing bump and that beautiful baby in May!!
We are so excited for you! You guys are going to make one gorgeous baby!! Congrats.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am so happy for both of you!
Thank you all so much!!! So happy to finally be able to share our news! Your comments all mean so much to me! - Whitney
congrats!!!!
WHIT!! Oh my goodness what a wonderful blessing! I believe that you will make a delightful mother! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness congratulations! You two are going to have the most beautiful child and be the best parents. And I love the announcement. I hope the morning sickness subsides soon!
Post a Comment