“I like not only to be loved, but also to be told that I am loved. I am
not sure that you are of the same mind. But the realm of silence is
large enough beyond the grave. This is the world of light and speech,
and I shall take leave to tell you that you are very dear.”
―
George Eliot
My wonderful, amazing husband tore up the tired, old carpet in our living room and hallway. And even though our house was just a bit disheveled, I could stare in wonder at our hard wood floors all day. Displaced furniture is nothing compared to glorious sweepable hard wood floors (especially in our little house with Lucy's giant paws and baby girl on the way). I am so thankful for that handsome husband of mine who always works so hard and takes such good care of our little family. And hooray for wood floors!
Last night in bed, baby girl danced and danced for the longest time real low and on the right side of my belly. We just laid there feeling her move about. I think she liked having Mr. D's hand there to kick.
I had never been happier or felt more love. Surrounded by my little family. Mr. D's hand on my belly while baby girl danced the night away.
I thought this time, my heart surely would explode.

No comments:
Post a Comment