Congratulations!! I can't wait to see all the adorable baby clothes you'll have for her-your clothes are always so cute so she'll take after her momma! What a great Christmas present. :)
As much as I've loved having a boy, I'm SO excited for you guys to have a girl! (and that was my guess too...). Just another future girlfriend for Coop, that lucky boy:) I'm sure she'll be beautiful like her Momma!
12 comments:
Yay! I guessed right! Congrats!
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see all the adorable baby clothes you'll have for her-your clothes are always so cute so she'll take after her momma! What a great Christmas present. :)
YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My girls were right!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to tell them!!!
Love you both~
oh yay! CONGRATS!
HOORAY!! SO EXCITING!!!!! I LOVE little baby girls!! hee hee.
As much as I've loved having a boy, I'm SO excited for you guys to have a girl! (and that was my guess too...). Just another future girlfriend for Coop, that lucky boy:) I'm sure she'll be beautiful like her Momma!
Thank you all so much!!! We couldn't be more excited (although we would have been thrilled with a boy too). Now I just can't wait to meet her!
Congrats! You guys are too cute!! Love the way you announced this! She will be beautiful!
Congratulations!!!!
Hooray!!! So exciting- congrats friend!!
Congrats you two, you will love having a girl!!!! You two are adorable!!!
yay!!! a girl!!! its the best side of the store hands down ;) no doubt she will be darling darling darling!! congrats!
Post a Comment