"It’s funny the things you do as a mum that you never expected. There have been nights when I’m so tired, I find myself rocking her to sleep in the middle of the night reading Keats poems I learned when I was in school." - Zoë Buckman, Photographer
My heart flutters and my bones feel light.
She kicked and tumbled around in my belly for a solid hour and 10 minutes the other night.
I sat there - hand over belly - smiling the whole time.
Somehow I feel like I'm already getting to know her personality,
and her punches against my belly make me laugh.
Oh my dear, I love this babe so much already.
all photographs of Zoe Buckman from The GLOW



4 comments:
I love the Glow as well...I thought this piece on Zoe was particularly beautifully shot. Congratulations on all the exciting events in your life! A baby girl - so fantastic :)
Zoe's piece is particularly my favorite. The words and the photographs are both so beautiful. Thank you! We are still so surprised, but definitely excited. I hope you are doing well! Thank you for writing.
You will be such a darling mom!
Oh thank you!! I am so anxious and nervous about it. Its so hard to believe I am going to be a mom.
Post a Comment