“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein
― Albert Einstein
We have sent in an application on an apartment in Boston [I would say more, but I dont want to jinx it]
and I've scheduled an appointment with the doctor I was hoping to get there...
so the pieces of our move are beginning to fall into place.
But before we make our way up North,
we are headed South for a much needed vacation.
As a parting gift, the weather here in the District is nearing 70 degrees today...
so my white legs are easing their way into those vitamin d rays.
I never would have imagined all that has happened over this past year...
but oh how thankful I am for every minute of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment