“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
― C.S. Lewis
On Saturday, baby girl's sweet "aunties" through me a baby shower tea.
Everything looked so beautiful and the food was delicious - little tea sandwiches, scones and sweets.
They all worked so hard and I am so thankful for each and every person who came to celebrate.
Its crazy to think that the next time I see these ladies, I will be introducing them to baby girl.
Mr. D left for Boston on Saturday and I am headed that way as I type this.
One step closer to meeting baby girl and several hundred miles closer to our new city...
One step closer to meeting baby girl and several hundred miles closer to our new city...

3 comments:
Whitney!
I hope you truly enjoyed your baby shower this past weekend. I was sad I couldn't make it, but I wanted to send you best wishes and love toward you and your baby girl! If you could email us your address, we want to send something your way :-) God bless!
Liz & Jon
Liz! I will definitely send you our new address. I was sad you weren't able to come, but completely understand. We are looking forward to seeing you soon and all the wonderful things you have ahead of you!
Thank you so much! It will definitely be an exciting year for the both of us :-)
Post a Comment