Wednesday, March 21, 2012

we are here...this new adventure has officially begun

“Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that,
 the quicker we will be able to treat life as art.”
― Maya Angelou
We are officially here in Boston...we even have the license plates to prove it.
And to welcome us, Boston has been a bit of a mid-summer dream. 
The weather has been unbelievably beautiful - 
perfect for exploring our new neighborhood and city streets -
and I could not love our little apartment more. 

We still have some unpacking to do, 
but I have already begun feeling much more at home than
I ever thought I would.

I met my new doctor this morning and really liked her which is a relief.
I am measuring right on schedule for eight months, 
and baby girl's heart beat was as strong as ever. 

We are off to a good start...
for life truly is pure adventure.



4 comments:

Kara Rush said...

I'm so glad you are loving it!! You make me excited for starting our family's next adventure.

Audrey Crisp said...

How exciting! I'm loving the outside of your apartment! You should do an apt tour once you're all settled! Good luck unpacking! I'm so not looking forward to moving soon! I hate packing and unpacking! : )

Sara said...

congratulations on the move! It looks beautiful. Enjoy that summer weather-we're getting it here in Romania too!

WhitneyClarke said...

Kara - Texas truly has my heart. We will have to come visit you guys often.

Audrey! I will do a little apartment tour once everything has been put in its place. This is the most fun I have ever had settling in to an apartment...but maybe thats just because of my nesting hormones : )

Sara, I would love to see Romania right now. How warm does it get in the summer season?