"Life is all about timing...the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable becomes available, the unattainable...attainable. Have the patience, wait it out." -Stacey Charter
As 25 nears, the fact that life is what you make of it is reinforced to me over and over again. It isn't easy. I often find myself yearning for something else - daydreaming about situations or places that for some reason or another seem somewhat more desirable. Letting self-imposed weight drag me down. But I am quickly brought back. Reminded over and over again how blessed and beautiful my own surroundings are. It is amazing how blind I can be to what beauty takes place in seemingly hidden corners of life. When in all actuality it is staring me right in the face.
Beauty truly abounds.
Through thankful eyes blessings are vibrant. Jumping out at me in all directions. But some days I have to remind myself. To stop. Breathe. Really take in all that is. And be thankful for all that is.
And then,
especially then, there is absolutely no where else I would rather be. In fact, I could shout with overwhelming joy at the beauty there is to behold.

No comments:
Post a Comment