Tuesday, December 14, 2010

elopement

"We love the things we love for what they are." — Robert Frost
"She read Dickens in the same spirit she would have eloped with him." — Eudora Welty
 Beautiful vulnerability. That was my intent. 
And so inspired by such an adventure, I feel that I should come clean. 
We are quasi-eloping in mere days. 

While it might be pure insanity to plan a wedding in 30 days, 
turns out a quasi-elopement is quite doable.
Everything has fallen and continues to fall into perfect place.
While I don't want to give too much away...it is a quasi-elopement after all...
I will probably be dropping hints here and there 
because I'm too excited not to share at least a little. 

There will still be a reception come spring. 

But for now, I am daily crossing things off of my to-do list. 
Dress. Check. 
Rings. Check.
Marriage License. Almost. 

6 comments:

Turbo said...

So awesome, you guys. I'm really excited for you. That image is fantastic, btw.

Carin Davis said...

I couldn't be happier~

Cardon & Whitney said...

HOW EXCITING!!! I love it and can't wait to hear how it all happens!! That is a BEAUTIFUL picture of you guys. Congratulations!!!

Tiffany + Jared said...

I'm hootin and hollerin from afar due to this news. I will be staying tune.

Abby said...

I was JUST going to email you to ask for an update on wedding stuff...then I saw this! So exciting. I think I'll still email you though:)

Marlee Gennille said...

lovely.