"Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says to the Earth,
"You owe me."
Look
What happens
With a love like that,
It lights the whole sky."
After
All this time
The Sun never says to the Earth,
"You owe me."
Look
What happens
With a love like that,
It lights the whole sky."
My favorite thing looking back at our wedding day
is that I felt nothing but overwhelming joy.
Everything worked out so perfectly and all came together so seamlessly
[thanks to family and friends who are in huge part the reason for this outcome -
I cant thank them enough]
I never once felt even an ounce of stress.
The day was focused on our marriage and love and not about a big display or
full of distractions. It was an absolute celebration.
Now that we are home, we are getting back into a new routine
and I am loving every minute.
We made a big costco run last night
and now we are set to start planning our big May celebration.
I married the most amazing man and feel so overwhelming blessed.


2 comments:
oh whit, the pics are amazing! congrats to you and rob!! what a wonderful ride you are now on...and it only gets better ;-)
Thank you, Kinsey!! Congratulations on your exciting news! Cant wait to see that Hank sometime soon. He is so cute and I cant believe how big he is getting. Love you, Scott and that sweet little boy!
Post a Comment