"To get the full value of joy
you must have someone to divide it with."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
Do you remember the feel of the hard warm pavement underneath your feet
in the middle of summer and pulling the soft cool blades of grass up with your toes...
there is something about being barefoot that I sincerely miss in the winter.
--------------------
Our weekend was full to the brim with people we love...and delicious food.
I spent last night addressing our save-the-date envelopes with a silver sharpie
on the couch with husband - we watched a compromising mix of
football and the Kennedy Family rare footage documentary.
I finished addressing almost all of the envelopes - and in between
zip codes and check marks,
I couldn't help but think about how thankful I was to be
right there
at home
beside him.
I don't think I have ever been happier.
However - I am NOT looking forward to the doctor's appointment I have this afternoon,
not much I dread more...
photo from weheartit

No comments:
Post a Comment