Wednesday, March 16, 2011

change in plans

"Take it easy, but take it." 
 Woody Guthrie
I traded in my clunky walkie talkie yesterday afternoon
for a ride home to the district with husband [who was headed back from NYC.]
I'm glad I left early. 
Mr. D and I got home from the hospital late last night 
and while it was good to be home, it felt like it had been months not days
since I fell asleep in our familiar room. 

Mr. D has a crazy week this week and left early for work, 
and I am about to head back to the hospital. 

Hopefully in a couple of weeks we will all be back to normal routines
but in the meantime, I am just thankful to be home.




2 comments:

Abby said...

Thinking of you and your dad!

Whitney said...

Thank you, Abby! Hope you are doing well and getting all moved into your cute home.