Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Week's End

"That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet."
— Emily Dickinson
 Lucy had her first frozen custard yesterday at the Dairy Godmother...
and just like her mama, she loved it. 
She couldnt help but close her eyes, savoring every lick.

So glad its Friday. 
Have something sweet this weekend and enjoy every bit of it.

2 comments:

He.She.&Eloise.... in the city said...

I love the Emily Dickinson quote on your post. It's one of my all time favorites! I also have a little soft spot in my heart for the "heartbeat at your feet" I miss my little Cooper so much. I'm just glad my parents give him enough ice cream every week to enjoy his dog life ha ha, he has NOT tried custard yet, Lucy has got one on him ha ha. She's one lucky girl, and I must also say I am very jealous she got Dairy Godmother while I dream about it all weekend. Miss you!! xoxo

Whitney said...

Come get your puppy-fix with little Lucy (except she is not so little anymore!)...I get a great arm workout picking her up, but she'll be too big for that soon! Miss you SO much. Cant wait to see you - in May, if not sooner! love you blakely!