"We love the things we love for what they are."
— Robert Frost
— Robert Frost
I have never been so cold as when we took these pictures.
(and how amazing Carin and the little team of my new family members who helped and braved the weather are)
Today is supposed to get up to 86 degrees in the District,
and while I will be in my box for most it... I am sneaking away to have lunch
with Mr. D and Lucy in a couple of hours.
Things have been so busy lately - and they are only going to get crazier in the next couple of weeks,
but I am so happy to be where we are now - loving all of it for just what it is,
and especially husband for who he is.
-----------
We celebrated a friends upcoming marriage on Saturday with a bridal shower in the country.
Everything was so beautiful and I am so happy for her and her new adventure.
It made me so thankful for my own marriage and family.
This is such a happy time of year!


No comments:
Post a Comment