Thursday, December 15, 2011

One within one.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius
 Having life growing in my belly - the surreal idea of it as a whole - 
has wrapped me up in a calm I have never felt before.
Every morning I wake up and lay my hand over my growing belly just to make sure its still there
and the affirmation fills me with so much joy and excitement. 

We did everything we could to be "responsible" and "safe" in planning 
this pregnancy for a [MUCH] later date...
but now even those words seem kind of silly to me because
I feel like this is exactly where we were always meant to be. 
I am so enjoying this time we have as a family of three and a half...
I wouldn't trade a single moment of it for anything in the world.

This growing belly, Lucy girl and the kind, fun and handsome man by my side
and this plan that is so much better than we could have ever laid out ourselves
brings me such an amazing and peaceful joy.

No comments: