Wednesday, February 8, 2012

the great affair...and then some.

“I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. 
I travel for travel's sake. 
The great affair is to move.”
― Robert Louis Stevenson
I've heard that some of the top stresses in life are money, jobs, having a baby and health. 
I am pretty sure moving should be added to that list (and maybe a few others). 

I truly believe we are only given what we can handle and like my dad said the other day, 
what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. 
So, we are seeing how many of the things on that list we can take on all at the same time. 

 So far I think we are doing a pretty darn good job - 
thankfully we both have good health (and baby too) and  
we are feeling pretty blessed and thankful for all that we have been given...
but prayers and happy thoughts are very much welcome over here : ) 
 


photographs taken by Amber of Live It Out Photography

2 comments:

Diana said...

Todo irá bien! Besos desde Madrid!

WhitneyClarke said...

Thank you, Diana!!