“Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now.
Live it, feel it,
cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for
granted.”
― Sylvia Plath
― Sylvia Plath
I fell asleep a little after eight last night (a new norm for me and this pregnant body of mine),
but I awoke suddenly around 10 pm and decided to make a cake in our tree house full of boxes.
One doesn't always need a reason to make a cake...
sometimes just the smell of it is reason enough.
So, we laid cozy in bed and watched Modern Family while the delicious smell of a baking cake
filled the naked walls of our little home.
Its hard to believe that this is our last full weekend in this house of ours.
Hope you have a very happy weekend!
Oh, and Lucy wanted to show you her new trick....
she loves it so much that she will even do it when you say
sit, stay or roll over. It has become her go-to move.

3 comments:
You're moving THAT fast!? Wow! Keep me posted! You can do it!!
Moving and packing suck! We have to in June! Blah.... Modem Family was so funny last night! Love your house shot and that Lucy is so cute!
Kinsey - YES!! That fast! We aren't headed to Boston for several more weeks, but we had to go ahead and move out of our house here.
Audrey - Moving is the worst! Where are you guys moving?!
Post a Comment