“If you are not long, I will wait for you all my life.”
― Oscar Wilde
Sometimes waiting to meet baby girl seems unbearable.
We've come so far... and yet it seems like May will never get here.
So on days like today, I find so much joy in holding her little newborn onesies
and those teeny tiny socks that just seem so impossibly small.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy she is still growing safely in my belly,
but gosh I am so excited to smell her skin and kiss her little hands.
So today, I've been hanging out by her crib -
laying out all of her clothes and then refolding them again.
Oh, how I can't wait to wrap her up in my arms.


3 comments:
I sure do love you.
You look so beautiful! Love what I see in the background. I hated the waiting part!!! You're almost there!!
I know that feeling exactly. I can't tell you how many times I went into Blake's nursery and just stared and refolded his clothes! I had washed them in Dreft and they smelled like soft baby powder. Newborns are the best, and there's nothing like the smell of your very own baby! I'm excited for you guys.
Post a Comment