“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless.
I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping.
It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C.S. Lewis
Our prayers were answered this morning...
baby girl flipped while we were literally on our way to the doctor! Can you believe it?!
The doctor's appointment went great and we got to see our little girl again.
I am measuring a little small, but its ok because baby girl is weighing in at a healthy 6 lbs 9 ounces.
I am so thankful for all of the sweet emails and support we have had from friends and family
over the last several days ...and mostly for my sweet husband who
made this morning one of my most favorite yet.
Its so exciting not knowing yet when our little girl is going to arrive...but knowing it will be soon.
Every moment we have together is a little sweeter and filled with so much joy.
Thank you so much for all of your advice, prayers and well wishes!

3 comments:
Amazing! Love those reminders that the Lord truly is listening and in control.
Congrats on the sweet little one—you look wonderful!
Wahoo! So glad she flipped. Good job baby girl!
woo hoo!
Post a Comment